Job Title: Shipping Manager
The Shipping Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our shipping and distribution strategy. The Shipping Manager’s main duty is to ensure secure, accurate, timely and productive shipping processes.
- Plan and implement overall shipping strategy
- Use shipping software to organize and prioritize shipping activities
- Oversee the whole shipping process
- Prepare and present reports
- Suggest solutions for process optimization
- Inspect labels and barcodes
- Supervise and oversee shipping team members
- Build and maintain professional relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders (such as warehouse workers, vendors, purchasing managers, suppliers, etc.)
- Identify shipping issues and implement solutions in a timely matter
- Set and control shipping and distribution budget
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Enforcing policies and procedures
- Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow, employee and space requirements, and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
The employee will be required to maintain grooming standards that complement a professional office environment. Perform other duties as assigned.
We offer health, vision, and dental Insurance. Paid PTO and sick days.
DeAngelo Marine Exhaust is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome the interest of skilled, experienced and qualified individuals.
Apply Online Today
DeAngelo Marine Exhaust Inc.
3330 Southwest 2nd Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33315
Tel: +1 954.763.3005
Toll Free (USA): +1 800.952.8555
Fax: +1 954.467.8133
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
Shop: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (EST)
Office: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST)